Decade of Dreams Disneyland Adventure - Page 5 - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort New York City, NY Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Message Boards PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us | 
Search

You last visited: Today at 08:34 AM
Login | Register
Tour Overview
Tour Schedule
Dream Cruise - April '09
Dream Disney World - May '09
Dream Disneyland - Fall '09
Dream Theme
Tour Headquarters Forum

Dreamers Roll Call (Who's Coming!)

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter Archives > PassPorter's Decade of Dreams Tour 2009 > PassPorter's "Decade of Dreams" Tour Headquarters
Register

Old 06-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #61
mechurchlady
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

Community Rank: Globetrotter

Concierge Level: 6

Post Thanks / Like
I want to go but after having belonged to another group and been shunned I just do not trust people any more except Piper. I lost a lot of friends and right now feel that new friends may again be lost friends. I love meeting people and helping people. Ask Piper. The 24th is my birthday and I do not want to be alone that whole week so I gues a definite maybe I be there. Maybe.

She is gone but keeping signature. Laundry is getting done. My purpose in life is to help poor people in FL. Farewell, will miss you.
My Countdown Counting down to: Laurie's Birthday
Happy Birthday and may you have a grand day.
My Previous TripsWDW, DLR for 50 years, NYC, San Antonio, Midwest, Catalina Island, San Diego, Vegas, lots of places I have been. I have seen the Atlantic Ocean over 20 times and never been in it.

Old 07-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #62
disnoid
Community Rank: Sightseer

Post Thanks / Like
Because I had so much fun with the PP group at DoD in WDW - just had to find a way to meet up with them again. Voila! I did!! Will be winging my way from WDW straight to DLR on the 15th - ready to party on the 16th!! Can't wait to see the meets line up.

Old 07-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #63
Bee
Community Rank: Jetsetter

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechurchlady View Post
I want to go but after having belonged to another group and been shunned I just do not trust people any more except Piper. I lost a lot of friends and right now feel that new friends may again be lost friends. I love meeting people and helping people. Ask Piper. The 24th is my birthday and I do not want to be alone that whole week so I gues a definite maybe I be there. Maybe.

sorry to hear that!
My Previous TripsJust started counting…..Many florida trips with the family before then.. WDW Jan 2008 - Condo with neices and nephews WDW Nov 2008 ASMusic (birthday solo celebration) DL Nov 2009 (birthday celebration) WDW Aug 2009 SSR (Marissa's birthday celebration) WDW June 2010 Fort Wilderness Cabins (trip with mom and dad) WDW Nov 2010 Carribean Beach (birthday celebration - me & dad) WDW August 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge (Friend Reunion me, Marissa, Betsy, Juliana) WDW August 2012 Pop Century (solo trip) WDW November 2012 Fort Wilderness Cabins (Birthday trip, me, mom and dad) WDW November 2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge with husband. (he hated it :() No trips in 2014 :sad: WDW May 2015 Fort Wilderness with Mom and Dad and brother WDW September 2015 All Star Movies - Solo

Old 07-22-2009, 01:56 PM   #64
disnoid
Community Rank: Sightseer

Post Thanks / Like
Was wondering if anyone was planning on walking the CHOC Walk on the 18th? It sounds like a great way to add some extra special pixie dust to the Decade of Dreams events.