Disney's Port Orleans Riverside (Disney Moderate Resort) - Page 2 - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks
Thank you to our forum sponsor:

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Forums Closed
As of January 1, 2019, we have closed our forums. This is a decision we did not come to lightly, but it is necessary. The software our forums run on is just too out-of-date and it poses a significant security risk. The server software itself must be updated, and it cannot be without removing the forums.

So it is with a heavy heart that we say goodbye to our long-running forums. They came online in 2000 and brought together so many wonderful Disney fans. We had friendships form, careers launch, couples marry, children born ... all because of this amazing community.

Thank you to each of you who were a part of this community. You made it possible.

And a very special thank you to our Guides (moderators), past and present, who kept our forums a happy place to be. You are the glue that held everything together, and we are forever grateful to you. Thank you aliceinwdw, Caldercup, MrsM, WillCAD, Fortissimo, GingerJ, HiddenMickey, CRCrazy, Eeyoresmom, disneyknut, disneydani, Cam22, chezp, WDWfan, Luvsun, KMB733, rescuesk, OhToodles!, Colexis Mom, lfredsbo, HiddenMickey, DrDolphin, DopeyGirl, duck addict, Disneybine, PixieMichele, Sandra Bostwick, Eeyore Tattoo, DyanKJ130, Suzy Q'Disney, LilMarcieMouse, AllisonG, Belle*, Chrissi, Brant, DawnDenise, Crystalloubear, Disneymom9092, FanOfMickey, Goofy4Goofy, GoofyMom, Home4us123, iamgrumpy, ilovedisney247, Jennifer2003, Jenny Pooh, KrisLuvsDisney, Ladyt, Laughaholic88, LauraBelle Hime, Lilianna, LizardCop, Loobyoxlip, lukeandbrooksmom, marisag, michnash, MickeyMAC, OffKilter_Lynn, PamelaK, Poor_Eeyore, ripkensnana, RobDVC, SHEANA1226, Shell of the South, snoozin, Statelady01, Tara O'Hara, tigger22, Tink and Co., Tinkerbelz, WDWJAMBA, wdwlovers, Wendyismyname, whoSEZ, WildforWD, and WvuGrrrl. You made the magic.

We want to personally thank Sara Varney, who coordinated our community for many years (among so many other things she did for us), and Cheryl Pendry, our Message Board Manager who helped train our Guides, and Ginger Jabour, who helped us with the PassPorter-specific forums and Live! Guides. Thank you for your time, energy, and enthusiasm​. You made it all happen.

There are other changes as well.

Why? Well, the world has changed. And change with it, we must. The lyrics to "We Go On" for IllumiNations say it best:

We go on to the joy and through the tears
We go on to discover new frontiers
Moving on with the current of the years.
We go on
Moving forward now as one
Moving on with a spirit born to run
Ever on with each rising sun.
To a new day, we go on.

It's time to move on and move forward.

PassPorter is a small business, and for many years it supported our family. But the world changed, print books took a backseat to the Internet, and for a long time now it has been unable to make ends meet. We've had to find new ways to support our family, which means new careers and less and less time available to devote to our first baby, PassPorter.

But eventually, we must move on and move forward. It is the right thing to do.

So we are retiring this newsletter, as we simply cannot keep up with it. Many thanks to Mouse Fan Travel who supported it all these years, to All Ears and MousePlanet who helped us with news, to our many article contributors, and -- most importantly -- to Sara Varney who edited our newsletter so wonderfully for years and years.

And we are no longer charging for the Live Guides. If you have a subscription, it's yours to keep for the lifetime of the Live Guides at no additional cost. The Live Guides will stay online, barring server issues and technical problems, for all of 2019.

That said, PassPorter is not going away. Most of the resources will remain online for as long as we can support them, and after that we will find ways to make whatever we can available. PassPorter means a great deal to us, and to many of you, and we will do our best to keep it alive in whatever way we can. Our server costs are high, and they'll need to come out of our pockets, so in the future you can expect some changes so we can bring those costs down.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your amazing support over the years. Without you, there's no way us little guys could have made something like this happen and given the "big guys" a run for their money. PassPorter was consistently the #3 guidebook after the Unofficial and Official guides, which was really unheard of for such a small company to do. We ROCKED it thanks to you and your support and love!

If you miss us, you can still find some of us online. Sara started a new blog at DisneyParkPrincess.com -- I strongly urge you to visit and get on her mailing list. She IS the Disney park princess and knows Disney backward and forward. And I am blogging as well at JenniferMaker.com, which is a little craft blog I started a couple of years ago to make ends meet. You can see and hear me in my craft show at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker . Many PassPorter readers and fans are on Facebook, in groups they formed like the PassPorter Trip Reports and PassPorter Crafting Challenge (if you join, just let them know you read about it in the newsletter). And some of our most devoted community members started a forum of their own at Pixie Dust Lane and all are invited over.

So we encourage you to stay in touch with us and your fellow community members wherever works best for you!

Best wishes for a wonderful and magical new year!

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Staying in Style: The Resorts/Hotels at Walt Disney World > Disney World Resort Hotel Reviews & Ratings
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Forum Sponsor: MouseEarVacations.com
Learn Why PassPorter Recommends This Sponsor

Old 03-19-2008, 02:48 PM   #16
sbp02d
Community Rank: Tourist

Post Thanks / Like
My Favorite place to stay on property

I have, in the past 4 years taken 9 trips to WDW ( I am a Floridian so please don't hate me) Of these trips I have stayed at Riverside 5 times. I can't get enough! My first trip was for Christmas 2004 and i basically picked this resort because of the look. If you have not been to the resort during Christmas you need to go. When we arrived they was a 20 foot Christmas tree and about a dozen carolers signing as you walk into the lobby. They are dressed in period clothes and were amazing.

My wife and I also stayed there for our Fairytale Wedding and Honeymoon. We have spent most of our trips in the mansions and they are wonderful. The rooms are spacious and always clean. There are double sinks which make getting ready for a day in the parks much easier. Most of the mansion have either a graden, fountain, or gazeebo in front of them. The landscape, water features and sounds of the horse drawn carriage in the evenings really transport you to a time when gentlemen tipped their hats to ladies.

The main thing I have found to be a little bit difficult is the shear size of the resort. Riverside, I believe, houses some 2000 rooms so depending on where your room is located you may have a 20-30 minute walk to the lobby/dining hall.

Transportation form the resort is quick an easy. The buses get you to the parks in a resonable amount of time. The longest trip sems to be to the Magic Kingdom, I don't know what the passporter time frame is listed but it has never been less then 25 minutes for us. You can also take the water taxi to Downtown Disney. On our most recent trip (Dec 07) we had our 2 year old nephew which we entertained by taking the water taxi to Port Orleans French Quarter, got of weht to the playground got back on the taxi and went back to Riverside and he had the best time. Ahh to be young.

In my humble opinion for the price, Port Orleans Riverside is the ABSOLUTE best deal in The World. I am sure that staying at one of the Deluxe resorts and being on the Monorail loop to MK is great, but i would rather spend extrat days at the resort with the money I save.
Past Trips.....1998 Off Property, WDW Christmas 2004 PORR, May 2005 Disney Fairy Tale Wedding, 2007 Passholder, PORR 4 Times, Coronado Springs, Downtown Disney Resort Area 2007, May Downtown Disney Resort Area, December MVMCP All-Star Music 2009 and countless day trips
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsPoly 1988, POR 2004,Fairy Tale Wedding 2005, 2006, 2007, Cornado Springs 2007, Off Site 2009 DD 1st trip & MVMCP and an uncounted number of day trips

Old 04-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #17
AmyJune
Community Rank: Jetsetter

Post Thanks / Like
Down on the River

I was a little nervous about going back to Port Orleans Riverside (sept 2007). This was the resort I stayed at (Dixie Landings) on my first ever trip to Disney World in 1992. The last few trips we've stayed at Wilderness Lodge - which is my favorite place. I was worried that I'd miss the amenities of the deluxes.

This time we went with Port Orleans because we were traveling with friends and moderates were the best fit for our budgets (we all wanted to stay at the same place). We were given rooms in the Mansions, side by side on the back side of the resort (can't recall the building name). It was just a short walk to Old Man Island and to the food court and main building. The rooms were clean and quiet (I live in the country so quiet is good). When we checked in around 10 am (which didn't take very much time - we arrived by limo not on disney transpo) our rooms weren't ready. When we came back that evening the luggage folks even gave us a ride to our rooms so we didn't have to schlep the luggage! That after a long day in the parks - we stayed to see the Magic Kingdom fireworks, was a great bonus!

We ate several mornings at the food court. Everything I ate (eggs, sausage, french toast, pancakes) was delicious. The lines were a bit long but most of them moved quickly. There was the ocassional delay because someone didn't understand the dining plan. (for breakfast you got 2 drinks, an entree and a fruit - I think). I always got a cup of tea and a bottled water to take with me to the park. They dining room was nice and clean. They did a good job of keeping up with the trash cans and getting tables wiped down for new arrivals.

The transportation was good. We never waited more than 15 minutes for a bus. We did have to stand for a few rides to the park (which is fine - we're healthy adults with no kids to hold). From the parks the lines weren't too bad. A few nights that we stayed late we had to wait for a second bus to show up because lines were long. The only night we had a big delay was when we stayed at the Magic Kingdom for the fireworks - but everyone was backed up that night! We did take the boat from Downtown disney back to the resort one night. That was a nice leisurely ride and we got to see some of the old treehouses that were being used for staff lodgings.

Several nights we ventured to the pool to rest our weary selves in the hot tubs and the pool. Although it seemed that the resort was fairly full, the pool was never crowded (even during the day when we saw it). There were plenty of towels available and the area was clean.

All in all I was very pleased with my stay. The resort was very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was very relaxed. We all had a great time!

Wilderness Lodge
All Star Movies
Carribean Beach
Port Orleans French Quarter
Dixie Landings (Port Orleans Riverside)
My Countdown Counting down to: The whole family is going to WDW
We're at my Laughin' Place

Last edited by AmyJune; 04-15-2008 at 10:37 AM.. Reason: correcting some typos

Old 04-15-2008, 01:23 PM   #18
DISNEY03
Community Rank: Trekker

Post Thanks / Like
This is our favorite resort! We love port orleans because it is:
1. Affordable
2. Beautiful (Magnolia Bend) & Fun (Alligator Bayou)
3. Exceptional food court
4. Free Entertainment at the Bar/Lounge for all ages
5. Nice Pool
6. Fishing
7. Horsedrawn Carriage Rides
8. Boat to Downtown Disney
Let me stop there because I can go on & on.

The only drawback is the size so choose your room carefully.
My Countdown Counting down to: Walt Disney World
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsDisney Fantasy Cruise Sept. 2014,WDW BCV Sept. 2012, WDW SSR Oct. 2010, WDW OKW NOV. 2008, WDW OKW SEPT. 2006, WDW BEACH CLUB NOV. 2004, WDW PORT ORLEANS NOV. 2003, WDW PORT NOV. 2001, WDW CORONADO SPRINGS NOV. 2000, WDW PORT DEC. 1999, OFF SITE JUNE 1998, OFF SITE SEPT. 1997,WDW OFF SITE MAY. 1996.

Old 05-26-2008, 09:16 AM   #19
sweetyface77
Community Rank: Adventurer

Concierge Level: 1

Post Thanks / Like
Recent Vacation - 5/7/08 - 5/13/08

My family and I recently stayed at Port Orleans Riverside during the week of 5/7/08 - 5/13/08. My husband and I stayed at this resort when it was previously called Dixie Landings, so we knew the layout and that the resort, overall, hadn't changed.

We were traveling with a party of 5, so upon check-in, we were given a room in the Alligator Bayou section (Lodge 35/Room 3510) which was nice since last time we stayed in the Mansion Rooms. My family, having stayed at Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa last year were very impressed at the resort lobby and even the general store. We cut through the food court and even this was a huge improvement over Saratoga Springs (not that we didn't love that resort!)

Our room was lovely. We had two beds (very comfortable) and a pull-out trundle. We had a table and a couple of chairs, iron, coffee maker, small fridge and tv. We had double sinks and a large curtain to turn our wash area into a "changing room." There was no defined "closet, but we did have plenty of room to hang things up. We also had an in room safe that we never really used.

Overall, we absolutely LOVED the resort. The ONLY complaint that I have is that no matter where you stay in the resort, it seems like it is at least a 10 minute walk to get to the main house. Okay, actually I have another complaint. The BUSSES! Sometimes we'd share a bus with POFQ (rare, but it did happen). Because there are four bus stops at POR, we had to stop and pickup/drop off before heading to the theme parks or back to our room.

My family and I will definitely be staying there again in the future!

Disney - 9.2012

To Visit my Disney Planning Blog, click HERE
My Countdown Counting down to: Next Stop - WDW!! 1st WDW Vacation of 2013!!
We're there, we're on our way back and we're planning for October trip!
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsUpcoming: October 22nd -28th 2014 Pop Century Resort Previous trips: WDW April 2017 Port Orleans Riverside; WDW October 2015 Port Orleans Riverside; WDW October 2014 Pop Century; WDW September 2013 (Pop Century); WDW May 2013 (AS Music); WDW September 2012 (AS Movies); WDW August 2011 (Pop Century) ; WDW April 2010 (Pop Century Resort); WDW November 2008 (Pop Century Resort); WDW August 2008 (Animal Kingdom Lodge); WDW May 2008 (Port Orleans Riverside); WDW August 2007 (Saratoga Springs), WDW November 2001 (Disney Institute), WDW August 2000 (All Star Music), WDW August 1999 (Dixie Landings), WDW June 1989 (Off-Site), WDW May 1980 (Off-Site)

Old 05-27-2008, 03:56 PM   #20
I♥THEMOUSE
Community Rank: Traveler

Post Thanks / Like
My Home Away From Home

My daughter and I stayed here for the first time in February of this year. We had wanted to stay deluxe (who doesn't), but the $$$ just wasn't there so we decided on POR based on the Disney website review of the resort. I am SO glad we decided to stay at POR.

The day we arrived we were both very jet lagged and tired so we wanted a nice relaxing evening. The water taxi to DTD was absolutely wonderful. We used this service many times during the week we were there.

We ate breakfast almost everyday at Riverside Mills and the food was delicious. The dining room was busy, but everything flowed well and the tables were all cleaned and ready for new guests shortly after they were vacated. All the CM's working in the food court were so helpful and friendly. I really got the feeling of being a member of the family and not just a guest.

The room itself was always spotless. Mousekeeping did a wonderful job.

We are planning a second trip for May of 2009 and we had again looked at staying Deluxe, but after talking it over we made the decision to again stay at POR. I'm sure the Deluxe resorts are wonderful too, but for us, POR will always be our home away from home.

My Countdown Counting down to: 3rd Annual Mother/Daughter Trip
Enjoying POP and the Posies at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
My Previous TripsWDW Feb. 2008 @ POR, WDW Feb 2009 @ POFQ

Last edited by I♥THEMOUSE; 05-27-2008 at 03:59 PM..

Old 05-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #21
Jocokema
Community Rank: Passenger

Post Thanks / Like
We stayed here in October 07. We loved the theming of the whole resort as it really made you feel as though you were in the deep south. The boat ride to Downtown Disney was beautiful and relaxing. The walk along the river was so peaceful and romantic. There was a pool a short distance from our building that was rarely occupied. I had only one issue that I did not care for and was the very long walk to Riverside Mill. We were in building number 34 and it was a very long walk in the morning if we went for breakfast. The bus stop for the parks was very close which was great after a long day at the parks. We ate at Boatrights and found the food very good and the service was excellent. Overall it was a wonderful experience.
Pop Century '05
POR '07
ASMu Jan '09
My Countdown Counting down to: ASmu January '09

Old 05-28-2008, 07:05 AM   #22
habg1
Community Rank: Day-Tripper

Post Thanks / Like
Smile POR Thanksgiving 2008

This resort was wonderful.

The family enjoyed having a smaller pool right outside our door.

My daughters enjoyed the towel animals.

We rented a car to get around, so the walking was really never an issue

Mousekeeping was good.

Christmas decor was the best

Counter service was awesome

Boat to DTD was an added perk

Horse carriage rides!

Overall, this was a great place to stay.

We're going back this Thanksgiving again.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:34 PM   #23
TinkfanIam
Community Rank: Visitor

Post Thanks / Like
We will be at POR in just 13 days - I can hardly wait!! All day today, my WDW memories kept taking me back to our stays at POR. I can already feel that feeling of "going home". Although, many people aren't thrilled with the walk they may have from their rooms to the main area - that is one of the things I look forward to the most! POR is such a beautiful place, that I love strolling the grounds, taking it all in and just slowing down. I have never minded the walk - I make it part of my vacation.

Like the kids and dad in the commercial say, "I'm too excited to sleep!"

Old 06-03-2008, 10:16 AM   #24
travelindan

Post Thanks / Like
loved it, loved it, loved it!

We just returned from a five day at POR (May 18-23, 2008) and we loved it! We have stayed there before in the fall of 2008 and we were not disapointed in our return. We stayed in the Acadian House on the second floor with a view of the river.
The landscaping and architecture of POR is one the things we love the most. After a hectic day at the parks, it's so nice to come "home" to a place that seems 1000 miles away, it's so laid back and peaceful!
The foodcourt was wonderful, maybe a little pricey, but what isn't at Disney. Mousekeeping was great and we all enjoyed the way the would arrange our 2 1/2 year old grandsons stuffed animals each day.
We were close to the north depot for the buses and never had wait too long. We were also the second stop for the bus and so we never had to get on a crowded bus and we were the the second stop on the return at night. The only complaint I could ahve isn't really about the resort itself, but mosr about the bus stops at the parks. They are quite a walking distance from the gates and at night it seemed twice as far, expecially when carrying a worn out 2 1/2 year old. But that's not a reflection on the resort.
The staff was typical in Disney style, friendly, caring and very helpful.
We also really enjoy the boat to Downtown. It's much more convenient then the bus and much more relaxing.
We have stayed in the cabins at Fort Wilderness and the CBR. But for the money, POR gets our vore everytime! Looking forward to returning in a few years with all four gradnchildre... and hopefully, their parents!

Old 07-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #25
DippyDog

Post Thanks / Like
One of the Best

I've stayed here 3 time so far My forth coming up. I was here when it was known as Dixie Landings which by the ways is what it should have stayed at name wise. I like the Mansion section much better then the Byou section. The numerous pools besides the main pool and the large Hot Tub is a real plus for this resort. Not to also mention the evening lounge show and Boatwrite's. Can't wait till next year.

Next Trip POR Nov.10 thru 20th 2010 YAHOO

http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/t...b0xedmoce2.png
My Previous TripsI've stayed at FW,WL,POLY,CS,CBR,POR(DIXIE),POFQ,GROVSNOR,OFF SITE.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:15 PM   #26
IdahoDisneyMom
Community Rank: Explorer

Post Thanks / Like
We've stayed at POR 3 times now - once in Magnolia Bend in 1996 for our honeymoon (when it was Dixie Landings), and in 2004 and 2007 with our daughter in the Alligator Bayou section. Alligator Bayou is our family fave. All 3 trips were truly magical!! DH and I fell in love with the theming and peacefulness of it in '96. DD fell in love with it as well in 2004. She was 5, and her first comment upon seeing the bldgs was, "Mommy, this is beautiful!" The bldgs are only 2 stories high, so they're a little more intimate than those at POFQ. We tried Boatwright's restaurant in 2004, and while we found it to be ok food, it didn't thrill us. We do however really like the food court (Riverside Mill). It's always nice and relaxing, and there's lots of big windows to sit by and watch people, or the river, go by!! We highly recommend POR!!!
My Previous Trips*many trips to DL since childhood; honeymooon Dixie Landings (POR) Jan '96; POR Dec '04; POR Sept/Oct 2007; ASMo/DCL/POR Dec '09; B2Bs on the Dream Oct '11; Aulani June '12; DCL Fantasy/AKLV 2013; Christmas at "home" VGF Dec '14; DCL Magic Northern Europe 2016; Starting to plan for 2017!!

Old 09-04-2008, 12:24 PM   #27
mommadjones
Community Rank: Jetsetter

Location: Connecticut..Just under the Red Sox Nation...Go Bo Sox

Post Thanks / Like
We stayed at POR over the Christmas holiday. Even though it was very busy it was very clean. The CM's were very nice and in the holiday spirit. The decorations were spectacular. We absolutely loved this resort. My only issue was the holiday New Orleans type of music they were playing everywhere got stuck in my head

My Countdown Counting down to:
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsOff Site 1986, June 2005 ASMovies, Aug. 2006 CSR, Dec. 2007 POR, Jan. 2009 POP, Aug. 2009 CBR, Jan 2010 POP,Sept 2010 SSR! POP&WL Aug 2011, POR Oct 2011

Last edited by mommadjones; 12-16-2008 at 07:17 AM..

Old 11-16-2008, 05:16 PM   #28
ImGoofy3mmc
Community Rank: Adventurer

Post Thanks / Like
We just did a split stay first POR then AKL. POR was okay... The scenery is wonderful, the buses were always available. The pool at Old man island was great. I wasn't blown away with the mouse keeping staff or the room.. we stayed in an alligator bayou room and it was only okay. I don't know if I would stay again... I think I've been spoiled by AKL
My Previous TripsMost recent: Polynesian 2011, Beach Club Nov.2009, POR/AKL Nov.2008, off Property Nov.2006, Off Property March2005, ASMO Oct. 2004 Many more starting 1978 went to WDW with Parents and then every couple years

Old 11-20-2008, 07:19 AM   #29
Princessdreamer
Princess Dreamer

Concierge Level: 9

Post Thanks / Like
We just got back from a 3 night stay there and loved it. We had no problem with housekeeping, our room was always clean. Not hardly any room noise.

Nice General Store, and nice food court, never ate there, but it looked like it had a lot of offerings.

You cannot beat the scenery and the boat ride to DTD was very relaxing. We would stay there again in a heartbeat!

MelissaP@CruisingCo.com
Cruising Co. and MouseEars Vacations
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous Trips1972-1974 WDW Off-site 1975 WDW Contemporary 1976-1988 Off-site 2007- 10th Anniversary Trip- WDW All Star Music Resort 2008- 11th Annivesary Trip - Port Orleans Resort, Boardwalk Villas 2009- 12th - Anniversary Trip-September- Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Villlas (Conceirge), Caribbean Beach Resort, Grand Floridian, Disney Cruise Magic 2009 - December-Coronado Springs Resort

Old 01-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #30
taylan1
Community Rank: Globetrotter

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
We just came back from our trip and stayed at POR for the week of Xmas. All and all it is a very nice resort. It is very spread out and the landscaping is beautiful! The food court has pretty good food and Boatwright's is delicious. The CM's are very friendly and helpful. Wish we had had more time to enjoy the resort, the pools are nice and the lounge had a piano player there that entertained the kids one night - looked like lots of fun. I would definetly go back to this resort, even with the loud sound of toilets flushing.
My Previous TripsWDW March 2017- POP Century, WDW June 2016-All Star Movies,WDW October 2015-POP Century, WDW June 2015-POP Century, WDW April 2014- POP Century, WDW May/June 2013- POP Century, WDW June 2011- POP Century Resort,WDW October 2010 - POP Century Resort,WDW Xmas 2008- Port Orleans Riverside, WDW 2007-Comfort Suites Orlando, WDW 2006-stayed with family, WDW 2000-Honeymoon at CBR, WDW - too many visits to remember when and where as the years went by